With competitive pressures taking up more of your time and budget, you need a continuing education plan that meets your business’s needs. What if you could pick and choose from a menu of pertinent classes, hold them all at your office, and hire a renowned instructor to teach them?
You can! With FAIA’s on-site classes, you choose the classes you need, when you need them. You even choose your instructor. On-site courses eliminate travel expenses and time away from the office.
FAIA is now offering its Five-Hour Update class on site.
Courses are available in the following categories, and all are approved for continuing education credits.
- Business Income Explained
- Certificates of Insurance: Issues & Answers,
- Commercial Lines Rating Concepts
- Commercial Lines Endorsements: The Good, Bad and Ugly
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Errors and Omissions-various titles
- Green Construction
- Legislative Roundup
- Ordinance or Law
- Property Damage Exclusions in the CGL
Advanced Education Series
- Commercial General Liability
- Business Auto Coverage
- Commercial Property
- Workers’ Compensation