Under the direction of the Commercial Lines CSR
Supervisor, to provide Commercial Lines support in obtaining, maintaining,
expanding, and servicing accounts.
- Rate and quote new and renewal Commercial Lines risks, as
- Screen, place, and process Commercial Lines applications,
- Review applications, renewal requests, and endorsements
for compliance with underwriting authority and guidelines.
- Prepare samples of policies, endorsements, binders, and
certificates, as assigned.
- Prepare and authorize ID cards for Auto clients when
- Initiate, screen, and prepare endorsement requests on
- Handle telephone requests and miscellaneous
correspondence, such as mortgagee requests, certificates, additional insureds,
and so on.
- Process cancellation requests.
- Rate and compute endorsement, cancellation, additional,
or return premiums.
- Review company-produced policies and endorsements for
accuracy, as assigned.
- Prepare input form (code slip) to get data into the
- Keep up to date on rate, form, and coverage changes
through bulletins and circulars, and maintain Commercial Lines manual and rate
- Compute and type premium finance contracts as needed.
- Take claim reports and maintain claim files on clients
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and
- Break down incoming underwriting mail.
- Type and process bonds, endorsements, and cancellations.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Authorize Commercial Lines coverage binding within
authority granted by the carrier.
- Contact carriers as needed.
- Contact producers as needed.
- Maintain client files and make client contacts as needed.
Job Charter Measurement Standards
- Submit required reports to Commercial Lines CSR
Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Adhere to and comply with established agency procedures.
- Adhere to standards of performance for service.
- Obtain two expiration dates per week.