Under the direction of the Executive Secretary, to
perform duties relative to development, maintenance, and production necessary
for a viable and profitable organization.
- Type correspondence reports, and memos and maintain
- Take phone messages and, when applicable, follow up on
- Maintain agency library and update when necessary.
- Maintain agency contracts and licenses with other
- Maintain solicitor licenses and renewals and update when
- Schedule solicitors and/or agency staff for state license
- Type proposals and surveys as needed for new accounts.
- Serve as central order point for business cards,
materials, books, and so on, as necessary for agency information and
- Issue bulletins to staff and producers regarding
meetings, classes, and changes in agency procedures.
- Complete projects assigned by the Executive Secretary.
- Participate in seminars and classes for knowledge and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Authority is delegated by the Executive Secretary and/or
Job Charter Measurement Standards
- Submit required reports to management in a timely manner.
- Adhere to and comply with established agency procedures.
- Adhere to performance standards.
- Provide backup support for the Executive Secretary.