When you've been around since 1904, you build quite a knowledge base.
FAIA makes these extensive resources available to members, from the
subscription-only Florida Insurance Research Library—the most
comprehensive online reference source for insurance professionals—to the
Education Library, a repository of articles covering nearly all aspects
of property and casualty insurance, both personal and commercial.
Resource Center Sections
- Agency Catastrophe Guide: resources agencies can use to develop a sound, workable emergency plan that anticipates the chaos that ensues after a major hurricane or other natural disaster.
- Agency Tools and Automation
Library: several year's worth of useful and topical information pertaining to just about every aspect of insurance.
- FIRL: everything you need to know about every major line of P&C insurance, customized specifically for the state of Florida (subscription required).
- Insurance Markets Resource Center: includes agency-company contract reviews, company financial information, policy-form reviews, and reports of interest to agents.
- Legislative Summaries: line-by-line analysis of legislation and how it affects the insurance industry.
- Member Directory: just like the printed directory, but at your fingertips.
- Ops in a Box