By Paul Peeples
FAIA Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Agents, carriers, vendors, and those who do business with
them will all come together to debate and dissect the most pressing industry
trends and issues during ACORD2015, Nov. 2–4, 2016 in Boca Raton.
You’ll meet the people helping to reshape and redefine
tomorrow’s insurance industry, and who want to have an active voice in where
it’s going. Come, hear and be heard! If you want to operate better, faster, and
more profitably, you’ll need to be there, and better yet…it’s in our back yard,
and not all the way across the country!
Join the discussion and
engage with some of the industry’s best “Thought Leaders and
ACORD2015 will also cater
specifically to agency principals and leaders to learn, exchange ideas, and
share successes. You’ll participate in sessions built around your needs,
- Leadership: Are you ready to be in the face of the future?
- OmniChannel and the Customer Journey: What will future
customers think of you, and your new competitors?
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Professionals: Learn the power
LinkedIn can have on your agency.
- Security, Privacy and Liability: The Changing Nature
of Cyber-Risk - Are you selling it efficiently and profitably? How will
emerging technologies change the cyber landscape?
- Diversity: Are diverse perspectives part of your business
strategy? Are you recruiting customers and colleagues from different
backgrounds? How can our industry do better?
And of course, you’ll have the opportunity to network not
only with familiar faces, but the people you should know. ACORD2015 is the only
conference where you can meet peers from across the spectrum of company types
and professional roles, plus the stand-out stars from the next generation.
Why are agents talking about ACCORD2015?
Because it’s a different kind of event. Instead of just
showing up and getting spoken to, you’ll be welcomed into the conversation and
speak out yourself and effect change in the industry. Imagine that!
Think about an event where:
- Agents like you can have meaningful dialogue with other key
industry leaders and carriers.
- You have a chance to help influence the Independent Agency
System’s response to a transformed society and the new digital consumer.
- Decisionmakers from leading agencies, carriers and
technology firms collaborate on important issues.
- Insurance innovation is sought out and rewarded.
- Immediate action plans based on what you learn can be
developed and implemented upon your return.
- The dialogue does not end at the close of the conference.
You will leave with an action plan to address the challenges and opportunities
identified at ACORD2015.
- Bring the change home.
FAIA Members get a special rate of $199.00* (regularly
$799.00 members, and $1699.00 non-members) Use code agent2015 for
discount. Register now, and
I will see you there!
November 2-4, 2015
Resort & Club (Rates start at $189.00)
501 East Camino Real
Boca Raton, Florida 33432
* This promotion is
not for those who have already registered at ACORD2015